Friday, July 2, 2010

My Current Favourite Songs 3

I just totally realised that it has been the end of a month and the beginning of a new month! So I actually missed out on uploading some of my current favourite songs....

Anyway, so here they are, a few days delayed... Hahaha....
Enjoy!




Kodou (Dir En Grey) - This is one of my favourite songs from them, but I'm not say a major fan of them especially after they changed their style to try and become more mainstream...




Hitohira no Habira (Stereopony) - I'm slowly starting to like the songs from this group more and more, though I've only listened to the songs that have appeared on anime, so I guess it could be bit biased since the better ones would naturally get more publicity




Don't Say "lazy" (theme song of K-On!) - This song is really addictive and fun but after hearing it constantly being played by local bands, it's become somewhat of a cliche in my opinion. But it's still a great song...




[Eager Love Revenge] Love is War (Hatsune Miku) - I'll be cosplaying this version of Miku on the 10th of July, which is bout 2 weeks from now. So I've put this song on a loop to get myself into character and brace myself... it's so stressful to be the lead character in a huge team...






Tzigane (Tsukimori Len in La Corda d'oro) - I do listen to classicla music at times, and contrary to popular belief, not all are slow, boring pieces. My 2 favourite violin pieces are Tzigane and The Devil's Trill, both of which are very fast-paced musical pieces with lots of emotions running through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment