Friday, December 3, 2010

Background Change

Hi guys, if you've been a reader of my blog for awhile now, you will probably notice some changes I just did to my blog. I had to change the background because of some bandwidth thingy and because I had to change the background, I hate to redo my entire template.

Why? Because that's how Blogger works... damn it! Anyway after struggling with it for the past half hour or so, my initial plans to write up a post has kindda been zapped away by tiredness after fiddling with all the stupid applications I had to go through to get my desired outcome and redoing it after Blogger refused to accept any changes I had initially made.

I know the whole blog is now rather pink, but please bear with it for awhile, at least till I can get a better background image or someone kindly helps me out with it, anyone?

*bats eyelids*

No comments:

Post a Comment