Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Personal outfit 13

Leopard Beret: Accesorize
Plaid shirt: Uniqlo
White dress: bought in China
Black jacket: Nichii
Black stockings: This Fashion
Black oxfords: DMK
YSL-inspired Memo Saccs bag: Borrowed from mom


Met the Bf during the weekend and we did alittle shopping, okay more like I rampaged around buying the stuff I needed whilst the Bf tagged along behind, gently reminding me whenever I got distracted along the way.


We took a look at the newest mall to open, 313@Somerset. The place was really crowded despite the fact that half the shops hadn't opened yet and some shops still had construction going on in its interiors. The Bf and I checked out Uniqlo, and we had to fight through throngs of people to try and take a look at some of the items there.


We'll probably be back to dig deeper into their collection other times..... eventually.... I guess......

No comments:

Post a Comment