Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cosplay for EOY 2009

Up close of her face, I'll have to draw in her mole under my left eye on the actual day

My proposed costume, this is actually the character's fall/winter school uniform

Her spring/summer school uniform is also cute, but I prefer the long sleeves and the pinkish colours

I'm not sure if this post should be here or my personal blog, especially when it isn't really related to fashion in the first place. Anyway I'm too excited to not blog about it.

Basically, I'll be getting a free costume of the character of my choice for the next Cosplay event here in Singapore!(Google cosplay if you have absolutely no idea what it is)....

The catch is that I'll have to write a post about my day at the event in a blog post and on a forum and upload my pictures too, but considering how much I've always wanted the opportunity to cosplay and the fact that I most likely can't afford the expenses of the costumes and wig, this is a real rare chance for me! Of course my mom is hinting me bout how this might be some sort of scam in the making, but I shan't look at a gift horse in the mouth.

In case anyone is wondering, my character of choice is Izumi Konata from the anime, Lucky Star. With her eccentric character I'm expecting a fun time cosplaying her for the day.... lets just hope things go smoothly as planned! Cross my fingers now!

No comments:

Post a Comment