Monday, November 9, 2009

Personal outfit 9

My feather hairband, looks better when from another angle, but then you wouldn't be able to see how it looks like...

Didn't manage to find a full-length mirror today, so I had to make do with the tinted glass...
White dress: From China
Cropped Denim Jacket: Gift from a friend
Feather hairband: Flea Market find
Cowboy boots with removable engineer boots detailing: From Macau
LV monogramme drawstring bucket bag: Borrowed from mom
Met Pochi recently for some much needed stress relief and just some good girls time to gossip, shop and relax....
Anyway, I shall digress by focusing on my feather headband, I had actually bought it some time back at another Flea market, but hadn't had the opportunity to wear it out till today.
Its one of the latest hair trends in many Japanese magazines, but even if it wasn't I still love it anyway for its quirky look, despite my parents and sis claiming it looks like a dead animal had landed on my head...
Read my lips... I.Don't.Care....

No comments:

Post a Comment