Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Will Always be Myself


Whatever happens,

I will always be myself.


I don't care anymore,

What the people are thinking about me.

Because the fashion makes me attractive.

It's very cool!! Isn't it?


I just want to keep my style!


Forever...


I like this poem that the brand Mercuryduo has put up onto their posters. This is just the thing that keeps me going when I hear about how other people has mocked me about my "weird" dressing.


Being in a country where self-expression is often considered "weird" simply because I do not look like the typical beehive hairstyle, overdone eyeliner, blogshopping, trend jumping clones that rule most of the streets and schools here. I have been the subject of mockery by simply wearing things that I like and being myself.


But then again who cares? I'll just stab them with my stiletto heels... Muahaha....


2 comments:

  1. who in this world wants to look like them (those ah lians)? not me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sis says I look like a Lian!!!! *shoots her*

    ReplyDelete