Thursday, December 8, 2011

Personal Outfit 75 (Day of Gluttony)

It's been nearly a month since I last went out and about in town just to window shop and explore abit. Thanks to school, at times, I feel like I'm slowly becoming a hikikomori but at least I have some plans to go out and have fun during my short holiday despite the fact that I'm quite broke from buying presents for Christmas and stuff I need for my new cosplays next year.

Last week, the bf and I went out for a day of window shopping and we ate at my favourite ramen shop, Tampopo. I love the shop's amazing smooth, silky pork broth and the bf loves eating their kurobuta (black pig) dishes especially the tonkatsu. If you didn't know, kurobuta is kindda like the pork version of wagyu beef. It isn't as expensive as wagyu but definitely a notch above regular pork in the flavour department.



My ramen, with kurobuta cha shu and the pork broth that I love so much. Sorry bout the mess, I had greedily started digging into it before thinking bout taking any pictures ;P





The bf's tonkatsu with vinegared radish, it was soo good! The panko breading wasn't too thick and the pork was marbled with fat that melted so deliciously in my mouth. The miso soup was also really nice, it tatsed more like home-cooked miso broth with an assortment of veggies thrown in and left to simmer for quite awhile.





I took the opportunity to dress up abit, and wore this kindda rokku(??) style outfit.




Beanie: Maison Gilfy


Spectacle frames: random shop in Far East Plaza


Top: Taobao


Denim skirt: Victoria Beckham for True Religion


Shoes: Gal Star


Bag: Taobao





Grr, the shadow from my specs makes me look like I have a unibrow, grr...


Makeup for the day:



Base:


Heroine make BB cream
SANA Pore Putty Concealer

RMK Cream Foundation

Majolica Majorca Skin Remaker powder foundation

Candydoll Mineral pearl loose powder



Eyes:


Canmake Eyebrow pencil in 03
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Majolica Majorca Eye shaow Customize in WT963 & BR665

Dior 5 colour palette in Night Dust
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara

Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid liner

Dolly wink No.2 Sweet Girly (Upper Lash)

Canmake lower lash No. 13


Cheek:

Candydoll Strawberry Pink

Majolica Majorca Shadow Customize WT 963 (Highlighter)

Sasa Bahama Mama bronzer


Lips:

nil (I hadn't reapplied my lipstick when I was camwhoring)


Lens:

Bambi/Princess Mimi Sesame Grey


I've been rather deprived of cosplay lately, so I'm really happy that I'll be doing a shoot with my friends soon! We'll be doing Uta Prince so I'll be taking alot of shots my with harem of gorgeous "guys" ahahhaah! I might also be assisting a friend's shoot at a later date, it'll be fun to see him acting out as his character.



I'll also be attending this year's End-Of-Year (EOY) cosplay event, as I'm too broke to be able to attend the event in Malaysia. So if you're gonna be at EOY, do say hi if you see me, I promise I won't bite, I'm just really forgetful of people's faces!

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, I can't wait to see your Uta Prince shoot! I remember you talking about that one a while back, haha ♥
    I love how you did your hair in these photos too~ totally fits your look! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I know what you mean because in the end going out to "window shop" turns into real shopping LOL!

    Looks like you had yummy foods though!

    You look amazing as always ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tori - Haha, I just had my shoot today, I'll upload the pictures once I've gotten hold of them and tweaked them abit! & thanks bout the hair comment, I backcombed it like mad to make it look thicker, so bad for my hair but ah, it looks good anyway ;P

    @ Emy - Yesss!!! OMG!!! I hate window shopping when I'm broke, I feel like I'm being totured at the fact that I can't afford to spend my remianing money on whatever catches my eye at that moment. & aww, thanks for the compliment

    ReplyDelete