Snapped a quick picture of the contents of my bag before going out on an errand. These are the stuffs that I've been carrying lately in my easy, go-to bag for quick trips. I love how its bigger then its appearance & I snagged it for an uber cheap price during a Mphosis sale.
- Umbrella (for Singapore's crazy, unpredictable weather)
- IPhone (what will be my life be without this awesome gadget?)
- A book (in this case, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time which inspired the anime-style movie)
- Mp3 (I always listen to it while commuting)
- Sunglasses (Protection against the terrible sun, these cats eye zebra print glasses are fun & add a quirky touch to any outfit)
- Lipgloss (Elf brand for those who are curious, my current favourite gloss)
- Hadanomy collagen mist (a quick spritz quenches the skin & perks me up)
What do you guys have in your bags?