Thursday, January 8, 2015

STGCC 2014

Too many backlogged posts, so I'm just gonna write quick summaries for them. So sorry for the delay, I just haven't been  in a mood to write for such a long time.

Anyway, here's a back post on STGCC (Singapore Toys, Games and Comics Convention ) 2014. It's one of my favourite events as it's the only time you can openly be hardcore bout your favourite western comics/animation characters and people actually recognise your character and call out to you in your character's name. I don't get that as much at other events.

Did Black Widow during Day 1, quite a comfortable costume and it was so funny when I said "excuse me" to a guy to try and move past him, he turned around looking like he was gonna say something negative, only to quietly reply "So sorry, Black Widow" and shuffled off.

Did my own intepretation of a Steampunk Harley, but I need to improve it further by adding more details, some of my friends told me it looks more like a Burlesque Harley which I agree. Also met a Joker by coincidence.

As with all events, its always fun to meet new people and I made friends with a Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. They also had a pretty Cat Woman who's missing from the pic.

And what's an event without meeting old friends? Black suits twins with Noshuu that day.

On a personal note, I'm looking out for a new job, and as much as it pains me, I will probably be cutting down on my cosplays as I really wanna save up to travel and stuff. Not to mention, I need the money to get my own apartment in the future too.

Guess real life is calling...





No comments:

Post a Comment